Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MINISTRY OF JUSTICE !


I had to go to Court today.
Some stupid woman drove into me last year, hit and run.. she drove off and hid in a car park.
I was so angry I drove off after her, got out of the car in the car park and stormed round until I found her.
She was uninsured, her car wasn't registered, she had no driving license and the car was unroadworthy with a denied MOT.
Nevertheless, I had to go to court because she wouldn't pay up and the Insurance Company wanted their money.
So, an afternoon off work, drive all the way to the Ministry of Justice building, complete with 30 minutes parking for an hour's hearing and plenty of tagging.
Surprise, surprise, she doesn't even turn up!
The court judge was sweet though, couldn't pronounce my name and declared he was ruling in my favour.
There's my experience for the week!

No comments: