Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SEVENTEEN !



Jessie is seventeen! My, I feel old! here she is, to tell you about her day...



Lucky for me, my Birthday was on an extremely beautiful day - which was perfect seeing as I had chosen to go to some gardens for the day. A breakfast of petite pastries was lovely, and then we spent the best part of the day out amongst flowers and trees with a picnic and croquet set.



i got some absoloutely lovely presents - thank you to everyone! Plenty to amuse me, and i felt quite nicely spoilt =)



I had a very yummy dinner out at a Japanese restaurant, and then we went to see 'Avatar' in 3D at the movies, before going home for some very late night trifle ... which tasted fantastic (thank you Mummy!). Overall it was a wonderful day, and I enjoyed myself hugely. Thank you everyone!

No comments: